In my first post under the label Value Insight I introduced some investor resources on the Toron Investment Management website.
With the recent chaos and irrational behaviour in the financial markets I’ve been fielding a lot of questions surrounding investing fundamentals, what investors should or shouldn’t do and how to best make sense of what has been going on.
Specifically I’ll highlight the following content that I feel is helpful for new investors:
- Questions to ask yourself when investing
- The Importance of Dividends
- 10 Common Mistakes Investors Make
- Little things that can help or hurt your portfolio
- Timing the Market
- Using Indices as Benchmarks